Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"The Job" CBS TV show with Lisa Ling

This show "the Job" is supposed to air in January 2013 on CBS. I've been watching tapings for three days because I really enjoyed it. I feel like its both educational and entertaining, speaks to the volumes of Americans who are currently unemployed... and motivates us who are employed to do a better job. Plus Lisa Ling is AWESOME ! / Este programa "El Puesto" va a salir al aire Enero 2013 en CBS. He estado viendo grabaciones por tres dias porque lo he disfrutado mucho. Siento que es educativo y entretenido. Le habla mucho a los millones de Americanos que estan desempleados ahora... y motiva a los que ya estan empleados a que hagamos un mejor trabajo. Aparte Lisa Ling es inteligente y agradable !
The Show is being taped at Manhattan Center on 34th st / El programa se esta grabando en el Manhattan Center en la calle 34
                               Right by the New Yorker  /  Cerca del edificio New Yorker
On set - the first day after elections, I got standing ovations for my shirt ;) / Recibi muchos aplausos por mi camisa ya que fue el primer dia despues de elecciones
                                                  Lisa Ling
                                                           Contestants / Concursantes


It snowed that day, the city looked Beautiful ! / Nevo ese dia, la ciudad se veia hermosa !


No comments:

Post a Comment