Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Observations and Victory during Election Time...



I'm so glad the President I voted for Won ! / Estoy muy contenta de que el Presidente por el que vote gano !
View from 30 Rockefeller building. My friend who works for NBC took this picture and shared it via facebook, on the night of election / Vista desde el edificio 30 Rockefeller. Mi amiga que trabaja ahi tomo una foto y la compartio en facebook en la noche de elecciones.

                         Photo taken at Times Square / Foto tomada en Times Square
Relief. I love to travel and it'll be nice to be accepted somewhat for my electoral preferences. / Me da gusto saber que el mundo me aceptara por mi preferencia electoral.
How much more time for change ? / Cuanto tiempo mas para ver mas cambios?

 I think this explains a lot of it.... / Creo que esto explica mucho....
Funniest photo posted by a friend on Election Night, as soon as Obama was anounced President again / La foto mas chistosa que vi de Obama durante la noche de elecciones, apenas anunciado como Presidente.
I think this was the coolest poster photo I saw by my Dominican friends on Election night  / Me encanto esta postal por mis amigos Dominicanos porque declara la fiesta y se burla, en cierta manera de la palabra "gratis" 



http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/11/who-won-the-war-on-women.html  Read this article to find more details on how women WON their rights to keep their rights ;)
I love that women, including me, fought for their rights for health and reproductive desicions AND WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Me encanta que las mujeres, incluyendome a mi,   lucharon por sus derechos de salud y desicion propia para reproducir Y GANAMOS !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment