Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MoMA visit

These are some glances shared from my recent visit to MoMA, the Museum of Modern Art in NY. You can visit their website for more details: www.moma.org and remember Fridays is free ! ;) / Comparto instantes de mi reciente visita al MoMa, Museo de Arte Moderno en NY. Pueden visitar su pagina web para mas informacion: www.moma.org y recuerden que los Viernes es gratis ! ;)


This statue lady is in my neighborhood, I thought it was cool even though she's not at the MoMA / Esta mujer estatua esta en mi vecindario, se me hizo padre aunque  no estuviera en el MoMA
First time in 20 years since I live in the USA that I see a map here that has "other" countries around it. Go USA! The world will love your more now LOL / La primera vez en 20 anios desde que vivo aqui veo un mapa de Estados Unidos CON otros paises alrededor. Que bueno USA, asi te querran mas los otros paises ! jaja


I could've done a better job than that LOL /  Yo pude haber hecho mejor trabajito jaja





        Political commentary of our times... / Comentario politico de nuestros tiempos....
                                A new Marylin ? / Una nueva Marylin ?

No comments:

Post a Comment